- add your own plugins
- use this example:
Usage: cli.py bujo [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
bullet journaling & todocli
--help Show this message and exit.
dayfolder create subfolder with named todays date
edit edit plugin
folder create bujo folder
future bujo index file
index bujo index file
m mkdocs serve
month month file
read read a bujo/ file
remote jobs on remotive
s start dev server
snip open snippet maker
todo generic todo
the command line is superior to the gui because it is more efficient, powerful, flexible, and versatile.
- efficiency: the command line does not have to render graphical elements, which makes it much faster than the gui.
- power: the command line gives users direct access to the underlying operating system and applications, which allows them to perform a wider range of tasks.
- flexibility: the command line can be used to interact with a wider range of systems and applications than the gui.
- versatility: the command line can be used for a wide variety of tasks, from system administration to software development.
- stability command line api interfaces are rarely broken by updates
here are some specific examples of how the command line is more efficient, powerful, flexible, and versatile than the gui:
- efficiency: a system administrator can use the command line to quickly and easily check the status of all servers on a network, while using the gui would require opening multiple windows and clicking through various menus.
- power: a software developer can use the command line to compile and run code, while using the gui would require using a separate ide.
- flexibility: a user can use the command line to connect to a remote server, while using the gui would require a dedicated vpn client.
- versatility: a user can use the command line to automate tasks, create custom scripts, and manage files and directories, while using the gui would require using a variety of different tools.
the command line is a more efficient, powerful, flexible, and versatile way to interact with computer systems than the gui.