2020 01 20

stuff on order

  • orange filament to 3d print a dactyl manuform or keyboardio
  • qmk arduino boards x2
  • 70 kailh burnt orange box switches
  • vitamins included kailh hot swap split 40% keyboard pcb

today i loaded the default keyboard layouts on my nyquist and lets split

i tried the new qmk toolbox and it failed because silly windows issues

paths... couldn't find avrdude.exe which is in the same folder

then trying again it failed because of spaces in the path

various parameter passing issues etc.

i went back to the old ways, which worked fine and faster

some old avrdudess gui which has been very faithful for me at getting around microsoft's design flaws

i use linux whenever i can but i do not have a dedicated linux box yet sadly

Comments